The following sum up what Media Ideas does:
- Assist media houses in responding to the business, editorial workflow, and technological challenges posed by changing audience behaviour.
- Advise on the introduction of converged/integrated newsrooms, and the steps needed to design and apply digital-first strategies, where appropriate.
- Offer journalism training for print, broadcast and online journalists and social media training for all.
- Specialise in helping media in exile set out their editorial propositions and prepare for the day when they become mainstream.
- Offer free media training modules via Media Helping Media for journalists in developing countries who can’t afford training.
- Provide updates on training projects and free tools via our blog.
I also run a Media Mentoring service with my colleague Bob Eggington where we offer media management one-to-one help and support with their strategies.