Media Ideas International operates in both developed and developing countries offering media strategy advice for media managers and training for journalists.
The following sum up what Media Ideas International does:
- Assist media houses in responding to the business, editorial workflow, and technological challenges posed by changing audience behaviour.
- Advise on the introduction of converged/integrated newsrooms, and the steps needed to design and apply digital-first strategies, where appropriate.
- Offer journalism training for print, broadcast and online journalists and social media training for all.
- Specialise in helping media in exile set out their editorial propositions and prepare for the day when they become mainstream.
- Offer free media training modules via Media Helping Media for journalists in developing countries who can’t afford training.
- Provide updates on training projects and free tools via the blog.
The Facebook page fan box on the right is from our Media Helping Media Facebook page.